Monday, July 31, 2017

Playdate Challenge..



Hey,

Happy Monday!

Today is the last day of my staycation. I have had an awesome time - especially today as I went to the spa (thank you JT and Natasha) and had lunch with friends.

Yesterday morning I had a fun Skype playdate with JT. We normally try and do a challenge together during our dates, this time we are playing along with The Paper Players current tic-tac-toe challenge - these are my fave types of challenge!


I opted for the middle row - Banner, Enamel Dots and Animal.

I used my brand new Studio Calico Galileo stamp set - this set was released in 2012 and I have spent 2 years since I discovered it trying to get my hands on it. eBay came good last week LOL!

The celebrate banner I created using Little B dies that I bought from Cheiron in her big destash sale, I decided that affixing it with staples would work best, doesn't flap around then.

I added some enamel dots here and there and a sentiment sticker by Tim Holtz to finish it off.

I love the end result, I think it will make a fun birthday card for someone.

More playdate makes later on this week. Don't forget to check out JT's entry too.

Cx


5 comments:

  1. Gotta love Ebay! That bunny is so stinkin' cute it was definitely worth the wait ☺. Great card for The Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny is fabulous, so glad eBay delivered. Brilliant card, so glad that you've had a fun staycation x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you to snag this cute little bunny stamp...he's adorable and I am so glad you used him with our challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute bunny - what a great find! Thanks for joining us for TicTacToe over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute bunny too! Love how the ice cream is so large it's toppling over! The staples are a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx