Thursday, July 20, 2017

CASology: Diamonds...



Hey,

So here I am entering CASology this week, despite what I said yesterday!



I remembered that I had a digital stamp that would be perfect for this challenge...but what about the sentiment?

I went on a hunt for an appropriate sentiment stamp and then I saw my fave Liz Taylor book and it came to me... Big girls need big diamonds - LOL, this is pretty much what I told my Hubby many years ago and when I showed him my card he said 'ugh, Liz Taylor should keep her thoughts to herself'

I put the whole thing together on my computer, making the ring larger than normal to work with the sentiment, then I coloured the ring using a silver Promarker (that I had forgotten I had!) and added some silver moondust Nuvo Crystal Drops to the diamond.

LOVE IT!! And it made me laugh a lot whilst I was making it, I love it when I find myself funny..so sad.

Also exciting news - Hubby and I got published in the NYTimes..

Cx

6 comments:

  1. I love that you managed to find all the supplies to make this card and I love your hubby's response too! How cool that you got published and that you still enjoy the dancing, proper melted my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome and I love your sentiment!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, it's very good, try clever. You and Liz are continuing your love affair x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you made a plan & got creative! That's what CASology is all about! CAS creativity! LOVE your card ... so glad you played along!
    I read your story in the NYT! AWESOME ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful monochromatic design! Pretty sparkle and a fun sentiment too!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love this saying and this huge rock. You still have plenty of white space and it's a great CAS design. Thanks for sharing at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx