Saturday, November 19, 2016
300th Post 2016...
Earlier this year I hit 1,000 posts on my blog overall.
This is my 300th post this year and it means so much to me.
In a year of seriously hard work and some difficult health issues (I'm fine honest) I am proud that I have managed to focus on my blog.
It means I have managed to carve out time for me, that I have been able to focus on what I love to do.
My image today is from my art journal earlier this month and it seemed appropriate for today.
Having finally achieved 300 posts in one year - I have been trying for 2 years to achieve this goal - I honestly don't know what is next!
This year things that I already knew to be true, have been even more apparent:
- Family is a fun thing
- Friends can save your life
- My Husband is a rockstar and is seriously the best thing to ever happen to me
- Making stuff makes me smile, even when the chips are down
- Walking everyday even just for 5 mins makes my world a better place
- Celebrate everything no matter how small, because if it makes you happy then it counts
I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my blog and leave me a comment, but as my Hubby says it's good to have an outlet for my randomness.