Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Catherine Pooler - Mug Shots...


Hello!

I cannot resist a mug stamp, because IRL I LOVE mugs and it's a good job I have hubby to rein me in, otherwise we would have a bejillion of them.

This great set by Catherine Pooler 'Mug Shots' has gotten so much use since I got it last year. I love pairing it The Rabbit Hole designs Caffeinated sentiments set.

These cards are pretty similar, just a bit of ink blending to anchor the mugs, because they are so pretty they need to shine!




I think the Corgi mug above is actually my fave!


Hope you enjoyed these simple, elegant beauties.

Cx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx