Sunday, July 24, 2022

Colorado Craft Co - Happy New Year Mice...


Hello!

I love Colorado Craft Co stamps. I am not a big fan of mice IRL, but they make them SO cute.

This set is called 'Happy New Year' and what I really love about it, is that it is one long stamp that comes with x2 dies, so you get 2 cards in one

I kept these super simple, as I really wanted the mice to shine. They were both coloured with distress inks and a paintbrush (I don't like aquabrushes).

And I added the cheeky Tim Holtz snarky stickers for a bit of fun.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx