Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Retro Rubber Blog Challenge #188 - Anything Goes..



Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

This time it's everyone's fave 'Anything Goes'.


The amazing animal print die on my card, is new and I found it in a local Tuesday Morning for $2! It is by Momenta. The minute I saw it, I knew it would play nicely with one of my fave stamps by Ellen Hutson 'Brave Hearted' that I have had since 2020.

Super easy card to make, just die cut the background, stamp, colour and cut the lion and his crown. And then I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment, so it looks like it is coming out of his mouth.


What golden oldies will you use for your Anything goes? Be sure to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends August 12th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. So awesome, Claire! That lion is perfect - and what a find on that background stamp! Eee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this roaring (or is he yawning? LOL!!) lion, what a face, and the background is amazing, what a find!! I haven't gone to "Tuesday Mornings" in a long while, I think I should pay them a visit soon.
    Awesome card, teammie.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background die is a great find, and I miss those bargains at Tuesday Mornings I used to find. Love the little lion and cute sentiment too that make for a fun little card.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx