Thursday, July 14, 2022

June Digital Scrapbooking Layouts..

Hello!

I have been neglecting my blog a bit...

I know you get my fortnightly challenge cards, but there is SO much more going on.

So I thought I would start a new trend of adding in a few random posts here and there :)

Starting with my faves from my June Scrapbooking layouts.


For Oscraps new release by Natali Designs

I play at Oscraps (where I am on the CT), The Lilypad, The Digital Press, Pixel Scrapper and Sweet Shoppe Designs. And I was on the design team for The Nifty Pixel, the CT for Buzzbee Scraps, and a guest with ninigoesdigi. PHEW!

In June I made 40 layouts - even with a week out for Covid!

I also made a bunch of cards, so I'll get those up in another post :)

For TDP Designer Challenge - Little Lamm Co

For SSD using The Nifty Pixel template and kit

For Buzzbee Scraps using the special Jubilee template and kit

For SSD challenge using a mix of River Rose and Kelly Bangs Creative


So what do you think? 

The main photo was for Oscraps and I used their free with purchase collab kit.

I find scrapping a lot of fun and super rewarding. Not dissimilar to card making.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx