Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy 10th Anniversary JT...

 


Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2021.

My girl JT and her Hubby had a difficult 2020 for various reasons, but I saw that they decided to end the year on a high. They recreated their Wedding meal and I thought that was such a lovely thing to do.

I had been planning on sharing the card I made them for the 10th Anniversary last September, but never got round to it. So it seemed fitting today to share it.

JT and her Hubby share my love of all things bacon, so my first use of the AALL & Create 'Bacon' set had to be for them.

Sadly, you can't see in my slightly blurry photo the teeny tiny little handwritten gold 10's in the hearts. 

Wishing them and all my family and friends a very Happy New Year and I hope that if 2020 was a hard one for you, I sincerely hope that 2021 will be better for you.

Love

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx