Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Carabelle Cat...

 


Hey,

I am a big Birgit Koopsen and Carabelle Studio fan.

So when I saw this amazing Cat by Birgit for Carabelle last year I really wanted it!!

I finally got my hands on it, during the Summer and this card was actually made for a friend's Daughter in September last year.

I heat embossed the cat using white powder and then blended over the top of it. I can be a bit hit and miss when using this technique, but it came out really well here.

Easy peasy make, finished off with one of my fave Taylored Expressions Simple Strips.

Cx

p.s you can find Carabelle products in the US - Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook.com, Joggles, TopFlight, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx