Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Floral Die-cut Birthday Thanks...

 


Hey,

Sorry for the lack of posts this week! It was supposed to be a fun week off following my 11th Wedding Anniversary. But sadly thanks to my pesky wisdom teeth it's going to be a bit different.

As an emergency, I had to have the remaining x3 wisdom teeth out on Tuesday. I was SUPER nervous, but my Oral Surgeon was amazing and so I am all good and recovering well.

With all this in mind, I thought it was a perfect time to show you the thank you set I made for my birthday. If you are a long time follower of mine, you will know that I love to make 'sets' to say thank you for the generous and thoughtful birthday and Christmas gifts I receive.

Here are a couple from previous years for you (Do you think I have a Monster stamp thing?!) - 

2017 Monster Tag Birthday Thanks


For this year's cards I used the Concord & 9th die from the 'Big Thanks' Bundle and cut it from the pretty Lawn Fawn 'Fall Fling' Papers. I really wanted to use these papers and they worked so well on the brown Paper Source card blanks, that were gifted to me by a friend!

I love making sets and I usually get carried away, so end up with a few for my stash and/or charity.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx