Monday, November 16, 2020

Dancing Queen...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a good weekend?

I am a big fan of Clearly Besotted stamps and I was super happy when I saw this cute set 'Cha Cha Cha' was on sale.

I good friend of mine is a Disco DJ and she loves to dance and has a glitter ball.. so obviously, I had to make her the first card using this set.

I decided to do a loose CASE of this card -


I have the mini Cha Cha Cha set and so I needed a light beam. One of the things I really like to do is 'stretch' my stamps. So I used the beam from the Lawn Fawn 'Beam Me Up' set.

This card came out so well and my friend was very happy with it - I love #happymail!

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx