Sunday, October 6, 2019

MONSTERS!!!!


Hey,

So the Labor Day sales gave me the opportunity to buy some Monster stamps I have been longing for.

First up is the awesome Ink Blot Shop 'Party Monster' - HOW amazing is he?! I love his teeny tiny little hands, they crack me up every time I see them.  The stamp is pretty big, so I didn't have to do a lot here, stamp and colour the Monster and add the sentiment!

The card below features a Taylored Expressions Monster from their 'Party Monster's' set.


Again another card that was super simple, this time I combined two sentiments, as I thought this little Monster looked like he was ready to party ;)

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx