Saturday, October 26, 2019

Desk Crap..



Hey,

So whilst I am sunning myself in Mexico, I thought I'd treat you to a super long post about some desk crap I found a few weeks ago!

I had this box on my desk that I have been dumping stuff into - oops. It finally gave up all pretence of standing and collapsed. So I threw out a bunch of stuff and the main photo shows some of the useful things I found (elephant dies I have been searching for, for months).

The watercolour tag pack was a great find and that inspired me to use as much of the crap as I could to make x10 cards using the watercolour tags.

So first I watercoloured the tags - just a basic colour wash -


Then I set to work making cards. It was a LOT of fun - there are x5 photos to follow with all the cards. Way too many products used to give you a full list, leave me a comment if anything particularly grabs your eye.

The Peep sticker, is actually an action wobble!


The sparkle tag was made using perfect pearls and is super shimmery, the holiday bauble card, I cut down the embossed heart from my main photo.
The card on the left uses a great Unity Stamp Co after dark stamp and was not part of the desk crap.


This is a bonus photo as I wanted to show you how anything in your craftroom can be used to create. The lines on a lot of the panels were created using the corrugated card from the watercolour tag packaging. I just added ink and 'stamped' it directly onto the panels.


I love all of these cards and they are now nearly all gone!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx