Monday, February 25, 2019

Splattery Birthday...

Hey,

Happy Monday.

Well that was a weekend and a half!!!

I went out with the girls on Friday night and did not get home until 3am and then had PT at 10am. Man that sh*t was HARD!!

Then I hung out at home and played at my desk, making all kinds of fun things.

Today's card, I made as an experiment, sadly it didn't photograph very well, because you can't really see the pale pink watercolour wash behind the sentiment.

The sentiment stamps are by Studio Calico and I stamped them over my watercolour wash and then added some blue ink splatters.

I love the simplicity of it, brought alive with the awesome card blank.

Have a great week, I am going to be working out a LOT this week, ahead of my crafting weekend away with Lisette, we are going on a road trip to do a couple of Jenn Shurkus classes in Conneticut.

Cx


2 comments:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx