Sunday, February 17, 2019

Catch The Bug: Sunday Sketch Challenge..


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you!



Hubby and I are currently sunning ourselves in Tampa!

Today I am with the Catch The Bug team for the Stella Says Sketch challenge

I decided to rotate the sketch and use a fave stamp of mine - Margaret Morning People - I feel her pain..

I coloured the image, using Promarkers and trimmed it out, so it had a border. I used a fun chevron embossing folder, for the bottom half of my background and in my blue scrap box, I found the blue glittery strip and the scalloped piece.

It reminds me of one of my bestie's so it will be winging its way to her soon!

Hope you will be playing along too. Can't wait to see which image you choose to use.

Upload your makes at the Catch The Bug blog and check out the rest of the DT makes.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love this digi! Think I'll put the digi on my wishlist!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire this is a great card and love the humor. I did a Margaret card too with dry embossing so we were thinking alike...crazy, but great minds are like that, lol. Hope you are having a great time in the sun.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx