Friday, February 22, 2019

A little puff...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

Gotta love a short week right!

Today I am showing you a pair of cards I made as a CASE. The card below is the one I CASE'd by a fave of mine Amy Kolling..


The set is Sea-prise by Avery Elle and I love it and it has been used a lot.

I haven't really used the Puffer Fish much and was looking around for some inspiration.

To create my holes I used a great die by Simon Says Stamp that a friend bought me, it only has 3 holes, but worked just as well.

I traced around the holes onto my card blank and blended the 'sea' and stamped the fish and waves onto the card blank.

I added clear droplets just like Amy and stamped a sentiment from the set.

I love how cheeky they are and they make create fun cards for adults, both of mine were used for men. RESULT!! I mean how hard are male cards!

Have a great weekend, I am going out to party a bit with some of my girl squad tonight and then into the gym tomorrow to be brutalised by Wendel!

Cx



1 comment:

  1. These cards are just so adorable. The cut out circles are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx