Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Eat, Drink and Be Merry...


Hi,

I'll be heading to D-Town later on today to Celebrate Thanksgiving with JT's amazing parents and her godparents..

Today I am showing some more of my Christmas card makes.

I have been a bit obsessed with 'Eat, Drink and be Merry' as a greeting..

So I bought a couple of stamp sets that had good Christmas sentiments and included 'Eat, Drink and be Merry'

For the headline card, I stamped the sentiment by Papermania and used a spotty stamp by Crate Paper for the cupcake background. The cupcake is by Crate Paper and I stamped it, fussy cut it and then added liquid applique for the icing - yums...

Icing close-up
 Liquid applique is the BOMB..if you haven't used it try it out.

The second version of the card uses the same sentiment, but by Crafter's Companion. I love this version, its so modern. I added some wine / martini glasses by Studio G and a snowflake.


Both versions are on stitched die-cuts (Simon Says Stamp and MFT) and are mounted onto American Craft patterned card blanks.

Again super simple, but effective Christmas makes.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with eat, drink and be merry myself! LOL!! I love that sentiment too! These cards are cute! Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx