Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sharing Handmade Kindness....


Hey,

Jennifer McGuire is running this awesome campaign #sharehandmadekindness - this month.



Go to her blog and check it out, it is a really nice thing to do, it sums up how I feel about the craft community and it will make you feel warm and fluffy.

I have combined my card for #sharehandmadekindness week 1 with this great challenge - Fab Friday - I stumbled across it, when I was looking at various blogs and I love this weeks sketch -


My card is for my DT colleague and friend Sue B.

Sue and I have never met, but she never fails to leave a comment on my blog, send me a card or a random email. She is a genuinely sweet person. So I made this card for her to say thank you for her friendship and to accompany a little something I have been making for her...

I used a Stampin' Up set - Tap, Tap, Tap to make my card and a set of mini alpha stamps. The circle die-cut I made using 2 circle dies..

Once again a simple card, but full of love and joy for Sue.

Cx



5 comments:

  1. Oh Claire! I'm so moved by your lovely post and what an awesome card… how did you know?… I used to be a typist!!! so this is perfect for me!! ;-) love how you've used the sketch for this very sweet card!
    I've had a rough couple of days, and so this has really warmed the cockles of my heart!
    So happy to have you as a friend hun! ;-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Really!! That is too funny, I did not know that..amazingly good luck. Who better to share handmade kindness with than you Sue. Cx

      Delete
  2. Claire - What a lovely card! I love the muted tones and the whimsical placement of the letters along the top, right and bottom, left. LOVE IT! Even better that she used to be a typist. :) Thanks so much for playing along with this FabFriday sketch challenge. I'm so glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great interpretation of that sketch using that sexy typewriter. This makes me happy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card to send to a friend! The little letters sprinkled across the card front are too cute! I just love the CAS feel of this card. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx