Friday, November 20, 2015

Double Challenge Turkey..


Hey,

Happy Friday!!

It has been a busy week this week, work wise and craft wise.

I have been beavering away at my desk making things for Thanksgiving, wrapping JT's Christmas gifts (so I can leave them with her folks next week) and making 20 cards to share with my craft buddies as part of #sharehandmadekindness (check it out on instagram).

I also found time to make a card for 2 challenges I wanted to join in with this week -

Shopping Our Stash #228 - Thank You or Thanksgiving and Freshly Made Sketches #213


I combined all kinds of things from my stash and it was a fun card to make.

I used Simon Says Stamp November cardkit paper, Unity Stamp Co Turkey stamp and the sentiment is by Avocado Arts.

I used Promarkers to colour the Turkey and the orange papers are scraps.

I like Thanksgiving, I am going to miss this holiday when we finally move back to the UK, but for now, I will continue to spend it with JT's parents and gorge myself silly :)

The card has already left my desk and is heading to a friend.

Have a great weekend.

Cx


5 comments:

  1. I do love a good turkey on a card! LOL! I love how you've colored him! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Claire! I really like how you've interpreted the sketch - the strip of washi looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire… love the colours on this card and the fab word paper… and the turkey is the cutest one I've ever seen!! sure hope he doesn't go near any dining tables! ;-)
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch! Nicely put together. Smart paper choices! Thanks for taking our challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a cute image and fabulously coloured. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx