Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Retro Rubber #27 Colour Challenge..


Hey,

It is time for another awesome challenge over at Retro Rubber.



Colour challenge..just the thing to get you all inspired.

I like colour challenges and I tend to be a bit subtle about how I introduce the colours..

The whole focus of my card is a stamp that is a couple of years old and is by Lucy Cromwell for Papermania. It's so simple.

I die-cut my white panel using my fave MFT stitched rectangle dies and mounted it onto a textured American Crafts card. I used some new Lawn Fawn stitched leaves dies and die cut them in 2 sizes and colours. I added the little heart punch in the old olive..

For the final touch and colour I added a self-adhesive pearl..

I like the simplicity of it all..

Your turn now to show us what you can do with these fab colours - link up over at Retro Rubber whilst checking out the great creations from the ladies.

Don't forget to use a stamp a year or older and tell us about it. Challenge ends on Nov. 20th

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh this is CAS done beautifully Claire!! Love the embossed background and those fab leaves and the pearl… everything is so perfectly balanced on this card! :-)
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple, and wonderful! The leaves and heart are the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet CAS card, Claire. Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful clean and simple card this is! A girl after my own heart! I agree with Katy - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elegance of this card! So clean, and so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection! Love your creativity with the color challenge and those leaves are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx