Sunday, November 8, 2015

Bicycle birthday..


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you!

I am in London, hanging with my folks today, before heading to Richmond.

I made some cards for my Husband's Great Aunt and I wanted to add some Male birthdays.

So I broke out a fave very old bike from my stash - by Hero Arts - I love travel / transport related stamps..I have tons of them.

The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp.

The background paper is ancient and I think it came from Michael's

They were very simple to make here are a few more, including one I made using kaleidacolor ink -





Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I hope to catch-up with JT later.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! that's a fab bike stamp Claire… and it looks so good with the sentiment… Love the colour combos… the final one is really clever with the rainbow effect! :-)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that I've never used that stamp in isolation from the die!?! Love how good these simple layouts look, such a clever use of papers and colors x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx