Thursday, May 13, 2021

Fusion Card Challenge - Thank You


Hey,

Welcome to another fantastic Fusion Card Challenge.

This time with have 'Thank You' as a theme. As always both the sketch and the inspiration image are awesome.



Which will you try?

I loved both, so I fused them!

I liked the idea of a 'Thank You Dog', so I used the awesome Avery Elle 'Hot Dog' set, I think this stamp with the dog carrying a gift is my fave one.

I stamped it onto a die-cut circle - the die is 'Brilliant Rings' by Poppy Stamps and Jennifer Maguire 'enabled' me to buy it last year with her 'Fave Dies of 2020' video. This set of dies get a lot of use, I love the extra detail on the edges.

I paired my image with x2 paper scraps to match the sketch and added one of my fave go to's - a simple sentiment strip by Taylored Expressions.

Love this fun and simple card.

Make sure you check out all the rest of the inspiration by the DT over at the Fusion challenge blog, and play along with your own creation! When playing along you may use the sketch OR the photo to inspire your makes. OR, if you are feeling adventurous, you can fuse them together (see what I did there!).

Can't wait to see your makes. 

Challenge ends on May 25th.

Cx

2 comments:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx