Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Retro Rubber Challenge #158 Tic Tac Toe...


Hey,


Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we have another Tic Tac Toe board by our very own Jan.


I chose the middle horizontal line - Cake-Heat Embossing-Flowers.

I love this set by Flora & Fauna 'Birthday Day' I have had it since 2019 and it was perfect for this challenge. 

I heat embossed it onto watercolour paper and watercoloured the cake and the flowers, the flowers are actually watercoloured with metallic paints, so IRL have a great shimmer to them.

I felt that the background paper was 'floral' in a loose way, and added a die-cut piece of vellum to lift the image off of the paper.

This card feels vaguely bridal..

Which row will you choose? Be sure to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends May 21st.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge, and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely retro stamp and I bet it shines in real life. I think the paper definitely qualifies as floral - just because I think it's magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I love the background you used and the vellum behind your super cute cake, and I agree, this could be a bridal or shower card.
    Beautifully done, teammate.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx