Monday, May 10, 2021

Digital Scrapbooking: Bumper iNSD weekend with The Nifty Pixel...

 


Hey!

And welcome to May.. 10 days in.

The last 2 weeks have KICKED MY BUTT!!

First I was prepping for iNSD and then I got really sick and that wiped me out for 7 days. Then it was iNSD and then work just totally slapped me!

As I am a newbie to the digital scrapping world, my first iNSD (international scrapbooking day) was last year and it was SO much fun, games, and new shiny kits and discounts and sales and new friends, and and and...

This year I am on x2 Creative Teams for designers, so this is a big weekend for them and I needed to make a bunch of layouts to showcase their new gorgeous products - it would have been much easier if I hadn't been so unwell :(

Today I am sharing all the layouts I made for the Nifty Pixel - Em had a bumper release that weekend - x2 new kits and x3 new sets of page drafts!

The main photo uses the new Touch of Vintage page drafts with an older kit.

The next two layouts use Pep Talk bundle and the Pep Talk page drafts.






I am super proud of these layouts, I was sick, feeling a bit of stress because I wanted them to be SO good to repay Em's faith in me. And honestly, they really are some of my best work to date. I just relaxed into it in the end and stopped overthinking it all, a valuable lesson for me!

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx