Wednesday, June 17, 2020

4from1: Avery Elle.. Peek-a-Boo stamps and more..



Hey,

Hope you had a good weekend?

I love a 4 from 1 and as you might have noticed there have been quite a few of these posts from me recently. 

Lockdown has really made me dig through my stash and make multiples from one set - or even a combo like these.

For these cards I wanted to combine the Avery Elle Peek-a-Boo stamps that I have. I have Scary Pals, the car and the balloon.

I mixed and matched all the sets and I just LOVE the Yeti in the hot air balloon, it's just ridiculously cute. And the little cloud from the balloon set worked so well as a subtle background.


All the stamps are so fun to colour. I had a lot of fun making these.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx