Thursday, June 18, 2020

Hello, goodbye and thank you...



Hey,

I was sad to hear that Paper Smooches are closing their doors.

Their stamps are some of my faves and some of my earliest purchases. In fact, I used their 'Best Buds' set to teach my first ever class (it's also how I met President Clinton..)

When I heard the news, it made me want to pull out my Paper Smooches sets and have a play.

I forgot that I had the awesome 'Word Up' set that I had bought second-hand from Cheiron.

I love the big bubble sentiments in the set and decided to pair the hello stamp with my newest Monsters by Taylored Expressions (Little Monsters set).

I masked off a circle and blended some Twisted Citron distress ink to create a little anchor for the super cute monster.

Very quick and easy cards, a reminder that a big sentiment can make a card.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx