Monday, June 1, 2020

Shopping Our Stash: Sticker Lion..



Hey,

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a good weekend?

I am starting the week off with another challenge entry, I had an epic challenge playtime at my desk on Saturday.

I was lucky enough to get a top 3 spot over at Shopping Our Stash from one of their recent challenges, which was a nice surprise. I love their current theme 'Stuck on You' - use your stickers!

I have been saving the awesome Lion sticker, for something, I was never sure what and then SOS came along with this challenge and I felt it was time for him to shine.

I bought a random pack of Project Life stickers ages ago on sale and I have used quite a few of them, but most are just sitting around needing a home..

I die-cut x2 panels using scalloped, dotted, stitched rectangle dies from The Works in London. I went with a yellow palette as I felt it coordinated nicely with the Lions crown.

I stamped part of the sentiment onto the yellow panel and the other part I stamped into the speech bubble and fussy cut it out. The sentiments and the speech bubbles are both by Avery Elle (Rawr and Speech Bubbles sets).

He came together so well and it makes me so happy to see the sticker finally on a card.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Hello Claire: I'm so happy to see you join the "Sticker" fun over at SHOPPING OUR STASH with this sweet and fun card, I love the "Rawr" sentiment and I'm grateful you translated that for us, LOL!!
    I'm glad you were able to use that cute lion sticker to play along with us.
    I hope you join us again next time.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lion sticker is awesome! I love him!!
    Thanks for breaking out your stickers to play along with the crafty crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx