Monday, May 11, 2020

Unicorn Kisses..


Hey,

Happy Monday..

Flora & Fauna had a sale last month, meaning I got a few things that I have been longing for!

Including 'Love Bug Dress Up'.. so many ideas in my head for this set. It's now retired, so here is a pic of it -


I started with this fun card!

I used a piece of smooshed watercolour card that I had already (I smoosh giant panels and cut them down to use as I need them).

I stamped everything directly onto the panel and coloured the Unicorn part with Sakura Starburst glitter gel pens.

The sentiment came out well. I used Unicorn Kisses from the F&F set and added a Tim Holtz sticker and Birthday Wishes by Avery Elle.

Easy, quick, and fun.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx