Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Retro Rubber #134.. Spring Flowers..


Hey,

Happy Cinco de Mayo (and Happy Birthday to my bestie Lemon).

Welcome to another awesome Retro Rubber challenge.

This time it's all about Spring Flowers..


If you are anything like me, then you have a TON of flower stamps and this was quite hard for me to decide which ones to use LOL.

I decided to use the amazing Waffle Flower x Helen Dardik 'Enveloper Hugs' set. I love Helen Dardik's work and these stamps always make me smile. I have had this one since 2018.

I stamped and coloured the main image and x3 of the other flower images in the set. I used Altenew watercolour pens to colour the stamps. I die0cut all of the coloured stamps and layered them onto my stenciled cloud background (stencil by Dutchdoobadoo).

I created the sentiment by combining two of the Waffle Flower x Helen Dardik sets.

A really fun make that went to a good crafter friend for her birthday, as I knew she would appreciate it!

Show us your Spring Flower makes and pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends May 15th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card Claire! I love Waffle Flower Designs because they're so whimsical. Your colors are beautiful and I love how the design comes off the card a little. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, just look at her face! I want to ride the floral birdie, too, please, please! Your coloring is fantastic, Claire! Take care and keep on keeping safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme & such a fun, festive BD card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a whimsical design - I don't think I've ever seen a stamp like that before. It's fabulous. Love your stencilled background for it too - great design.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx