Sunday, May 24, 2020

Color Throwdown: Hey Girl!


Hey,

So my friend Jen shared her card for Color Throwdown and I loved the colours so decided to play along too!


It also seemed like the perfect time to have a play with the 'Daily Wear' set by Concord & 9th - I bought it in their big blowout sale earlier this year. It comes with all different things that you can put the girl above / in to. I chose to use the letterboard.

I stamped the letterboard and the girl. I coloured them both with Copics and then I heat embossed a sentiment from the set onto the letterboard. I love this WOW! Embossing powder in Primary Yellow, it is so bright.

I pulled out a fave sentiment by Unity Stamp Co from their 'Kinda Sorta Miss You' set and heat embossed that onto grey paper using the same powder.

I decided to go with offset layers and the yellow spotty paper is by Stampin' Up.

To add a bit of shimmer, I went around the edge of the letterboard using a Sakura gelly roll glitter gel pen.

I'm pretty pleased with how this card came out, not bad for an impulse make!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx