Saturday, May 16, 2020

4from1: Avery Elle Hot Dog!


Hey,

A few weeks ago Avery Elle had a great offer on their site and so I bought a few things, always feels nice right now to support a small business, especially one I am super fond of.

Today I am showing you my x4 cards made from the 'Hot Dog' set - I don't have the dies yet and I am a super reluctant fussy cutter, so no dimension on these cards. I used BG10 instead to create shadow and the illusion of dimension ;)

I had a bunch of white panels all ready die-cut on my desk, so I just utilised these for my cards, hence the variety of sizes.

I stamped all 4 cards including their sentiments in one big batch! I knew I wanted to heat emboss the sentiment for the top right card - what I didn't know is that my heat tool would overheat (and effectively die) mid emboss and leave me with a patchy mess. I try not to waste things, so I fixed it as best I could with a white gel pen. It's not perfect, but it's not in the trash.

All the cards are pretty similar, coloured with Copics and Sakura Starburst glitter gel pens. They have a nice mat behind them and are either on A6 or 4bar card blanks.

They are so pretty as a set!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx