Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Retro Rubber Challenge #108... Colour Challenge..


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we are all about the rainbow colours..


I struggle a bit with using all the colours on my cards LOL. BUT this was SO easy.

I used scraps of Lawn Fawn spotty papers - they release different ones all the time and if you don't have at least one pack you should!

I trimmed all the papers to roughly the same width and adhered them to my card (whilst singing 'red and yellow and pink and green..'). Then I trimmed the whole panel to size using a MFT stitched rectangle die.

I decided to use one of the sweet mice / cats / critters from a 2017 Stamptember set by Simon Says Stamp and Mama Elephant.

No longer available, so here is a photo of it -


True confession, I bought this set in 2017 and have never used it, because it was a little bit too cute for me!

Because my card and the challenge are all about rainbows, I chose to use the sunshine and rainbows sentiment.

It's so cute, I love it and it came out exactly as I had pictured it.

Looking forward to seeing your rainbow creations, don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends April 19th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx