Thursday, April 25, 2019

In The Flow..Abstracts..


Hey,

So I got lucky enough to win an amazing watercolouring course.

The teachers are Faith Evans-Sills and Mati Rose McDonough - they are super talented and I am learning SO much from them.

It is pushing me out of my comfort zone so much.

One of the recent lessons was about 'embracing the messy' - now if you know me, you can understand what a hard concept this is for me.

But I really did embrace it and made some awesome large abstract messy pages. Below are my first attempts - which I LOVE.


I loved the process so much, that I grabbed a bunch of watercolour postcards and had a play and created the fun mini abstracts that you see in my main photo today.

It's not always easy to step out of my safe space, but with this course, I am really giving it a go.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx