Saturday, April 13, 2019

Sketch Saturday #559 Polkadoodles...


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge - I am not up on the blog today, as I got my weeks confused..maybe because the sketch is by me. I am SO vain that whenever one of my sketches appears, I think it's my week!

But as I made a card, I'd join in anyway.

Our sponsor this week is Polkadoodles and they are offering a prize of  3 digis from their store.

Here's the sketch...
We had a choice of x3 images to play with this time and I loved this cute little girl (image 694)

I stamped and coloured the image and then die-cut the fancy border our of polka dot paper. I added a thin glittery silver strip to match the sketch. I am super happy that I got to use the 'sea you soon' sentiment - works so well here.

Not bad for a card that wasn't meant to be ;)

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 19th April 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx