Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Retro Rubber #22 Anything Goes...


Hey,

Welcome to September.

It's time for another fab challenge from the Retro Rubber team.



Anything Goes is always a fave challenge for everyone.

I decided to pull out a fave stamp that has been totally over used throughout the years, I've had it about 3 years. It is by Stamping Bella - I love their stamps and it is called Vienna on her Vespa.

I coloured her using Promarkers and Distress Inks and an aquabrush. I used my new fave technique and created a mask for her using acetate, so I could stencil in the background around her. The stencil is from Stampin' Up.

I added a teeny tiny stamped Happy Birthday and the little star strip is from a new die set by Tim Holtz.

Now it is your turn to show us your awesome projects, but first go to Retro Rubber  and see the fun makes by my talented teammates.

Don't forget to use a stamp older than a year (and tell us about it, that's part of the fun). Challenge runs until September 11th.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Claire, that cheeky young lady posing on the scooter is ADORABLE. Great coloring too! And you sneaked in some lime green of your own... sweet star panel. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love Vienna on her Vespa, what a cute image! I like the way you stenciled in the background and added just the right touch of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, Claire! I love how you created such a colorful image and the background is great! I will definitely have to try that. Now, Ms. Jet-setter, when are you slowing down? October?! I just don't know where you find the energy! Have fun and let's catch up as soon as you slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your great card with the stenciled background! What fun that you named your image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card! I love this chick and her bike! All ready to roar off and party! The stenciling and colors are perfect! Enjoy Mexico!! Have a margarita or two for me!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx