Friday, September 11, 2015

One die 3 cards...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

Well it is nearly time for Hubby and I to return from our Mexican paradise.

Today I wanted to show you some thank you cards that I made as part of a gift for a friend.

I used a fave thanks die by Lawn Fawn, I thought it would be fun to use this die to make 3 different cards.

The main card used a simple masking technique, I cut the thanks twice and adhered one of them (with removable adhesive) to my card and stamped the doilies all around it. I then carefully peeled it off and replaced it with the red version - cool right?

This card uses a very simple technique using distress inks and water. I inked up the Stampin' Up Watercolour Stripes stamp using 4 different distress inks, then I lay my paper on to the stamp. Once it transferred to the paper, I die cut it and then spritzed it with water before heating it to dry it.


The final card is a shaker - I couldn't resist. Super simple. love my shaker mix here - it uses some great Martha Stewart sequins from a Simon Says Stamp cardkit. The paper is by Stampin' Up.


As I said at the beginning of this rather long post..these cards were part of a gift for a friend. Below is a photo of the rather fetching little parcel I put together.


Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx