Monday, March 23, 2015

Tim Holtz Tags of 2015 - My March Tag..

Hey,

Hope you had a great weekend, I had a very relaxing one.

I spent lots of fun time at my desk, including making my tag for this month's Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015

Here's Tim's tag -



I had a lot of fun making my March Tag

I followed all of the steps. Some of the items came from my stash - washi tape - by Michaels, stamp - by Stampendous and came with a mask! Stencil - letter jumble by Dyan Reaverey and the embellishments are all by Michael's.

I didn't have a metal word plate..so I used chit chat stickers that I recoloured.

Here are 2 close-ups -



This tag was really fun to make, I loved the texture paste / embossing powder technique.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your thumbnail on Tim's blog, and loved it. Now that I'm up close I have to say this is one gorgeous tag! I love that you took other products and made this tag your own! Pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Claire, beautiful colours,hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love the letters and layers and colors - absolutely superb. I can't believe how many techniques are on that card, you'll have to talk me through them on our next Skype date! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx