Friday, March 13, 2015

Paper Players...Colour Challenge..

Hey,

Happy Friday.

Today I wanted to join in with The Paper Players..


I love the colour palette and it was a great opportunity to use another one of my Meljen's Designs Divas, this time I used Flirty Diva.

Once again, oodles of fun to colour. You can see I have used some of the palette in her outfit and added more colours using the papers.

I am happy with all the little details..

Hope you have a great weekend.

Supplies used:
Promarkers  Soft Peach, Cool Grey 3, Buttercup and Pastel Yellow. Copic - skin white
Saffron pearl by Papermania
Glitterglue by Martha Stewart
Papers by Pink Petticoat in Saffron and Pistachio
Pear Tart Ink by Versamark
Wink of Stella Brush - Clear

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Fun card Claire, love the image and design, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Claire… such a fab image and your soft colouring is really beautiful… Love how you've layered up the pretty papers… and the sparkles and pearl finish it off perfectly !!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I'm so impressed with how you incorporated the challenge colors into your image and your layers - it looks wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I'm so impressed with how you incorporated the challenge colors into your image and your layers - it looks wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to drop by and say how much I love your cute card!! It just made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a joy. I love her and she looks great in those colors! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx