Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Retro Rubber #11..Sketch Time


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber Challenge, this time we want you to use our sketch...


Don't forget to add a stamp that is over a year old to your project..I love digging out old favourites.

I decided to flip the sketch and used a MFT stamp that I have had for about 2 years. I used a very loud scrap for the background, so I kept everything else simple.

I used an ancient Martha Stewart scalloped doily border punch for the decorative edge.

Final touches were the bling and the sentiment.

I love a sketch challenge.

Time for you to join in the fun, but first hop on over to Retro Rubber and check out the fab creations from my teammates.

Cx

10 comments:

  1. Perfect use of a wonderful loud scrap! What a fun stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on the sketch Claire, love this fun card,hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Claire. It is fun and girly with such sweet colors. Good job with the sketch... Mine is a flip, also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey woman - is this you after a few martinis? It would be me! Excellent card - love the colors and that you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I like your choice of background DSP to make this ultra-girly and flipping the sketch was a great idea! BTW am I right that you changed your blog? Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! I did change my blog - thanks for noticing..I just wanted it to be less busy...

      Delete
  6. I really like this, I think the pattern goes brilliantly with the image. The whole thing works really well, very cheerful and girly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok this is just WAY too fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx