Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pinterest Inspired..



Hi,

I thought I'd show you what I was up to before I went on Holiday.

Basically..I've got what seems like a million pins on my craft Pinterest board..

Every now and then I like to trawl through and remake some of the cards - lots of the things I pin are made using things that I have in my stash.

The main card today is a slight twist on this card - I am loving the whole grungy stamp thing right now. I used one of the butterflies from JT's punch and some heart bling she sent me. The sentiment is an ancient Stampin' Up punch I bought on eBay for cheap!

The next card is a pretty direct copy of this one - I love it so much, the best thing for me was that all the hearts and the star came from my box of already punched items. I added some sparkly dots for a bit of variety and a star. I really like the textured stock, but it's hard to stamp on.



My final card was one that I knew I had to remake the minute I saw it. I never really use my Birdie punch to its full potential and I think here it really comes alive. Love the idea of punching another shape into them..although Hubby said 'what happened to the birds?' when I showed it to him...men!


Recently I have had a challenge break and its nice, as it means I get to explore all these ideas I have been collecting.

I would like to thank all the makers of the original cards for inspiring me.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx