Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dandelions and glitter....

Hi,

I love challenges, recently I took a break from entering them which was nice.

This week I have been unable to resist 2 challenges - one of which is this week's Retro Sketches #106 -


The sketch is so simple and I loved the DT makes and some of the other entries, so after dinner last night I settled down to make my card.

I love it and it is going to my Grandma to thank her for the gift she gave Hubby and I when we were home.

I used Pink Petticoat Dandelion Clocks paper, Thickers Dear Lizzy glittered foam stickers and a scrap of tracing paper.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx