Sunday, September 18, 2016

Daschund through the snow....


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you.

I am excited as always now that it is Football (NFL) season, I will be spending most of the day watching NFL games with Hubby.

It is also 1 week until my Poppa arrives - CAN NOT believe he is coming...

I made this card last week on the playdate with JT, but felt it needed it's own post :)

The idea for this card came to me on my lounger in Mexico. I love it..good things do come from laying around in the sunshine.

I used 3 stamps - Daschund from Scraptastic Club, Sentiment from set of the same name by Avery Elle and the antlers were a freebie with a magazine in December last year.

I kept it all super simple. I'd love to make more of these, but all the stamping. ugh.

Not ideal for Christmas.

I might try setting up all 3 stamps on my MISTI and see if that works.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I want to give you a prize for best holiday-conceived-card as this is genius. I love the execution, the super cool dog with those antlers is inspired x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx