Saturday, September 17, 2016

CAS Challenge..Christmas


Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

I really wanted to play along with the Simon Says Stamp Weds Challenge this week..the theme is Clean and Simple.

I decided to break out more Christmas stamps...its a good way to increase the Christmas card pile :)

I love the Penny Black 12 Days of Christmas stamp set, but it can be super hard to use!

I thought the '3 French Hens' stamp went perfectly with the 'Eat, Drink and Be Merry' sentiment stamp by Papermania. 'Eat, drink and be merry' is my fave Christmas sentiment and I have several different versions of it. But I think this one is my fave, because the font is so nice.

I coloured the hen using Promarkers and added a little SSS snowflake stamp for some extra Christmas flavour!

Super CAS I think and a great use of my stamps.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. hello! super cute CAS card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this card is great! I think it works on so many levels because I recognised it as a 12 Days of Christmas stamp but just working so much harder with the sentiment. So good. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx