Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Choose Happiness..


Hey,

This is my first live post, since I got back from Mexico.

I wanted to share the card I made for a client who has become a friend. She is going through some hard stuff right now and I wanted her to have something 'empowering'.

Whilst in Mexico I realised that I have to remind myself - rough days are fine. It's ok not to love every day :) And the sentiment here by Unity Stamp Co. triggered that thought before I left as it was the last thing I made.

I love the stencil I used on this card, it's new and by Balzer Bits from TCW - I love these mini stencils from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, they are awesome to play with.

I used 3 distress inks with finger daubers on this card and just kept blending until I got the bluey green I wanted!

I die-cut it using a Simon Says Stamp stitched square and popped it up with foam pads on a kraft square blank (again JT giving me swoony card blanks).

Such a simple card to make and now I want to play with the stencil more..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx