Monday, March 15, 2021

MFT Challenge - Slimline Birthday...


 Hey,

Happy Monday!

Today I got the first dose of the vaccine!!

I hardly ever join in card challenges at the moment, been a bit distracted by all my digital playing.

But the current MFT Slimline Challenge sparked my interest.

I used Pink Fresh Studio Slimline dies (as these are the only ones I have!) and created this fun card. I am OBSESSED with the mini and micro cloud edger stencils, I cannot stop using them and they look amazing on a slimline card - cue me making these cards forever LOL. I used the mini version for this card.

I stamped the sentiment repeatedly (from Essential Sentiments), not only to fill the space but to create a bit of interest. I love the Zippy Zebras set and the one on the scooter is my fave and I used the butterflies from that set around my sentiment on my background. The grass die is by Lawn Fawn.

Fun card, that I am super happy with - now who do I send it to...

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx