Thursday, March 11, 2021

Christmas Comes Early...

 


Hey,

Most people that know me, know I start making my Christmas cards on 1st of August (my Momma's bday) and they have to be mailed by 5th December (my Poppa's birthday). 

I LOVE sending Christmas cards, but I really hate making them... So I devised this system several years ago and it really works for me.

Because I start so early I miss all the fabulous Christmas / Holiday releases. BUT it does mean that I can get things in post-Christmas / New Year sales.

This year I ended up with a HUGE pile of Christmas sale goodies. So in January, I made at least one card with each of them.

The main card uses a set by Avery Elle 'Santa Jaws' - this was a must-have for me, I love Sharks and all things nautical. And the punny sentiment - just too much!

This set is by MFT 'Happy Llama Days' and I bought it second-hand because I loved it so much! How fun are these festive Llamas.


My friend and amazing teacher Jenn Shurkus, sent me a Christmas card using this set 'The Man, The Myth, The Legend' by Simon Says Stamp and I was like WTAF?! I have to have that. Isn't it amazing?!


The last two photos are of the cards I made using the Dino-Mite Christmas set by Ellen Hutson. I LOVE Dinos and they played so nicely with a bunch of scraps I had!



I actually made multiples of all of these cards and a few more, that I will show you at some point ;) and ended up with 40 cards - LOL. Yes, I am insane.

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx