Monday, March 1, 2021

Digital Scrapbooking: All About Me...

 


Hey,

Hope you had a great weekend?

I had a pretty good one, I was on a high due to some good news, coming soon..

I thought it would be fun on Monday's to share some of my digital scrapbooking layouts!

Today I'm sharing just one. It was made for the Sweet Shoppe Design 15th birthday bash and it just makes me smile every time I see it. And it was a great way to document the things I like!

I used a template by The Nifty Pixel and most of the elements are from kits by Amanda Yi.

Jan and Feb were hectic in the digi scrap world, so many great events and challenges at many of the sites. I made myself dizzy trying to keep up!!

But I love documenting my life this way, it's a lot of fun.

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx