Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Retro Rubber Challenge.. #119 Fall Colours...


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we have a fun colour challenge for you..


Fall - or Autumn in my English world..is one of my fave seasons in NYC. It's always so beautiful here, a riot of colour and especially where I live (I live in 80 acres of parkland..)

So I thought the MFT Harvest Mouse set (that I have had since Jan 2018) would be a fun set to use for this challenge.

I started by stamping and colouring my little Mouse. I love that he is in such a hurry that berries are falling out of his basket.

The background paper is by Lawn Fawn and from their Harvest paper 6x6 pad (circa 2014) and this was the last piece of it (sobs).

I added a red banner to hold the sentiment also from the Harvest Mouse set.

How will you use the colours? Don't forget to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends September 20th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I have this set Claire and I love it, I almost made my card with it, so cute.
    Your little mousy is beautifully colored and that pattern paper looks awesome as a background.
    Great card teammie.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx