Saturday, September 21, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch: You're so fancy...


Hey,

Happy Saturday.

As I am back in the boot and on crutches, my ability to get around NYC is limited. Giving me ample time to play with a challenge or two..

I liked the current sketch over at CAS(E)ThisSketch -


I thought it would work perfectly with a sticker from a new Project Life pack that I just bought and a Unicorn. Because.. is there anything fancier than a Unicorn?

Super simple card to make and I love how pretty it is.

The Unicorn is by Ellen Hutson and is from the 'Unicorns & Rainbows' set. I coloured and die-cut the Unicorn and popped it up with foam tape, so it would sit at the same height as the sticker.

Fun right?!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx