Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Retro Rubber Challenge.. #118.. Sketch Time...


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

It has been a while, but this time have a sketch for you, created by me!


You know how much I love a sketch!

I had a lot of fun creating this card. I knew I wanted to use the large Cheers die by Winnie & Walter, that I have had for ages. I dug through my paper stash to find a fun background paper, once I settled on the My Minds Eye bubble paper you see on my card, I decided my colour scheme would be blue and yellow.

I die-cut two panels using stitched square dies from The Works in London and stamped the variety of glasses from the Waffle Flower 'Currently Drinking' set that I have had since 2017. I am a big fan of using mini stamps to create backgrounds.

After affixing all x3 panels to my card, I added the Cheers die-cut popped up with foam tape and a fun enamel dot.

This card is going to a male friend, as I thought he would like it.

Show us your interpretation of the sketch and pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends September 6th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

3 comments:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx